The next generation of computers (Part 3)
Last week, I wrote about the most important categories of computer: PCs and Mac. But a new kind of computer is merging! Google is going to launch, maybe a new future, the first computer which entirely work under Internet: Chromebook!
Like we spend our most computer time on the Internet, Google find a new way to make easier the way we use computer.
Chromebook, is built on many aspects, just cited right after.
– The instant Web: we only have to wait 8 seconds before the Chromebook turn on. We can go on the Internet easier than before, the latest web standard runs on this Chromebook, for instance with Adobe Flash.
– Chromebook employ the principle of “defense in-depth” to provide multiple layers of protection, including sandboxing, data encryption, and verified boot. Our Chromebook is still protect from threat of malwares and viruses.
– Chromebook is always connected on the Internet thanks to Wi-Fi and 3G: you can go on Internet any time, anywhere, you just have to start your chromebook.
– Chromebook is always updates. The big difference with other PCs is that any time you open your Chromebook, it is still new, because it is updated all day long, the apps are updated automatically. You always get the latest version of operating system.
– Chromebook allows you to get all your data safely in the cloud! Your apps, your documents, are stored in the cloud. If your Chromebook is lost or stolen, you don’t lose your data, and you just have log on an other Chromebook to get back your data.
– With millions of web apps, Chromebook allows you to get great games, spreadsheet, photo editor, whatever…
With this last part, we can conclude that computers are really revolutionnary!